The Shared Services Center for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences provides efficient and effective financial, human resources, and administrative services and solutions, focused on unit level needs and university-wide objectives.
Ticket Creation: To create a ticket, please click the Customer Request System button.
Alternatively you can email requests to the appropriate email address:
Due to the recent COVID-19 situation, the Shared Services Center Office is closed and all staff are working remotely. If you need assistance, please call or email a member of our staff.
For more up to date information, please visit http://www.ufl.edu/health-updates/
SSC has an additional remote location serving the faculty, staff and students of CLAS. This “Pod” is housed in Dauer 170 and operates during the hours of 1pm to 4pm daily – feel free to drop by and meet with our friendly and knowledgeable staff with any questions you may have. – Currently closed due to COVID-19
Goals and Objectives
Top Quality, Consistent and Timely Service Delivery and Process Improvement by providing superior financial and administrative services to all units within the SSC by:
- Integrating top quality people, processes and technology,
- Reviewing and streamlining processes and procedures to achieve efficient, effective, sustainable and consistent operations while maximizing the use of technology,
- Ensuring proper internal controls are established, followed, and maintained,
- Hiring and retaining a team of top quality business professionals who provide reliable, balanced services and create trusted relationships with unit staff and faculty.
- SSC Administrators will conduct and coordinate periodic reviews to ensure continued benefits to the unit and university, and there will be numerous opportunities for feedback from the units.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do. We recruit, nurture and retain the best. We are creative and flexible, always looking for solutions within the parameters of policies and procedures. We implement best practices. We create partnerships to bring the best talent and diverse perspectives to the table.
We conduct ourselves with integrity and honesty. We lead by example and with compassion. As a team, we enjoy helping others succeed. We take initiative and responsibility. As life-long learners, we continuously improve ourselves.
We take pride in exceeding expectations. Continuously welcoming feedback from our customers is important to us. We look for ways to streamline and improve processes. We are innovative. We take ownership of our successes and shortfalls. We treat people with respect.